Slee/Outback Adj. Spacers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

34's are way to small...

I think his 4" springs cover the gap between the various OME springs and his 6" springs.

I'm talkin about 34's on a stock sprung 80 with the 1.5" spacers, a Mr. Gasket is more than enough for 33x12.50's on a stock sprung 80...

Probably because while they were a great design they were quite expensive to make and not many folks were buying them. Who knows, if you really want some then call him. He may have a set lying around collecting boogers.

clownmidget said:
I think his 4" springs cover the gap between the various OME springs and his 6" springs.

Where on his site are the 4" springs?

Thanks

I know you have to call him up for the 4", they are pretty much Ultra Heavy J's from what I understand. I think I will give him a call when I get a day off, if I get a day off this week and see what he can do if anything.

I've heard from a reliable source that there are no more spacers available.

Hopefully I will be fabbing up a set of 1.5" front spacers sometime in august. Will post up with how it goes.

That's sad news, my pops is drooling over them for some reason, but he's cheap so I understand. Since he doesn't even have an 80 yet, I guess he/I can wait for someone to fab up a set for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom