Wanted Slee Off-Road AHC Over Ride Height Controller Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I have seen others post about the AHC Over-Right Hight Controller from Slee Offload. I will be performing a sensor lift on my AHC equipped 06' LC (roughly an inch and a half in the front and about an inch in the back). My goal would be to ride in 'Low' which would be closer to stock hight while on the highway as I do a lot of highway driving. And then on weekend trips with the family, it would be nice to ride in High on the trails.

I contacted Slee today and learned that they no longer make the Slee Off-Road AHC Over Ride Height Controller.

Does anyone have one or know anyone that has one they are no longer using, maybe because they switch to OME Suspension?

Thank you in advanced!

This may not help you, but I may actually have one for you. However, it'll likely be a few months before I put the new suspension on the 100. I'll be happy to stay in touch with you though on it.

This may not help you, but I may actually have one for you. However, it'll likely be a few months before I put the new suspension on the 100. I'll be happy to stay in touch with you though on it.

I would love that! No rush on my end, but definitely interested!

I would love that! No rush on my end, but definitely interested!
So I finally bought a 2005 LX470, really wanted a land cruiser but they are a lot more expensive. Anyway, I didn't want the AHC suspension but now that I have the LX I want a way to keep in in High if I want to. Researched and all I found was a Slee over ride switch which they no longer make. I kept researching and figured out that all I need to over ride the AHC is a simple double pole-single toggle switch. I don't need a LED to tell me is the system is on or off. Anyway, I bought a $7 dollar switch and a few wire connectors and used some wire I had laying around. I followed the Slee over ride installation instructions and wired up the new switch. Works great! Under $10 mod lol

IMG_20200619_135522_01.jpg

So I finally bought a 2005 LX470, really wanted a land cruiser but they are a lot more expensive. Anyway, I didn't want the AHC suspension but now that I have the LX I want a way to keep in in High if I want to. Researched and all I found was a Slee over ride switch which they no longer make. I kept researching and figured out that all I need to over ride the AHC is a simple double pole-single toggle switch. I don't need a LED to tell me is the system is on or off. Anyway, I bought a $7 dollar switch and a few wire connectors and used some wire I had laying around. I followed the Slee over ride installation instructions and wired up the new switch. Works great! Under $10 mod lol

IMG_20200619_135522_01.jpg

IMG_20200619_082320.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom