Slee Mount with Smittybilt Compressor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a very clean solution! Still leaves room for a 2nd battery once AHC comes out too

To answer the first question: yes. Made a new bracket to relocate the power steering pump then made a bracket to mount the air compressor to factory threaded holes. I need to hardwire it in but getting out the clamps works fine honestly. Since these pictures it’s been painted of course. I reused the vibration damping hardware that came with the compressor and also added more where the bracket mounts to the vehicle. It shimmy’s around quietly and hasn’t loosened up since installed.

Did you have to extend/change the PS hoses to relocate the reservoir?

Did you have to extend/change the PS hoses to relocate the reservoir?
Yes they needed to be slightly longer but they really needed replacement anyways.

To answer the first question: yes. Made a new bracket to relocate the power steering pump then made a bracket to mount the air compressor to factory threaded holes. I need to hardwire it in but getting out the clamps works fine honestly. Since these pictures it’s been painted of course. I reused the vibration damping hardware that came with the compressor and also added more where the bracket mounts to the vehicle. It shimmy’s around quietly and hasn’t loosened up since installed.

View attachment 2625458
View attachment 2625459
View attachment 2625460
Well if I could weld I would've done this too:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom