For Sale Slee dual swingout for 100/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price: $2,200
Trades: Complete 80 series lift and cash
850J/863 W/L's or similar

Hey guys.

I have a Slee swingout from my 100 that I will be replacing with another stock bumper (Thanks Duggy!).

My wife and I swapped her 97 LX for my 99 100 series. I was an idiot and tried to wheel pipi out of the 100 with some armor and 35"s, but it isn't built for the type of abuse I dole out. She finally caved and let me take it over.

The 100 is getting taken back to stockish form because we are expecting a 3rd little one (shhhh we haven't told anyone yet) and she needs the 3rd row again as well as a rig that isn't lifted 3" on 35"s.

I also have to paint the sliders black again :frown:

We will be removing the rear drawers that Duggy gave me so those can go with it was well if I like you.

The bumper itself was purchased early summer 2016 and has been used hard a few times.

It's a great bumper and I love the fact you don't have to permanently modify the truck to install it :banana::banana:

Local pickup only.

Shipping would probably negate savings.

We all know what this is so don't bother lowballing me in a PM.

IMG_2205.JPG

Last edited:
dang if its still available in 2 weeks , which I know it wont be, ill make the drive !!

Pm sent

Hi @ETXLX450F , what brand of sliders do you have on this hundy?
They look like they stick out enough for good footing getting in and out of truck.... Wonder if they fit the LX470 (with AHC)...

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price: $2,200
Trades: Complete 80 series lift and cash
850J/863 W/L's or similar

Hey guys.

I have a Slee swingout from my 100 that I will be replacing with another stock bumper (Thanks Duggy!).

My wife and I swapped her 97 LX for my 99 100 series. I was an idiot and tried to wheel pipi out of the 100 with some armor and 35"s, but it isn't built for the type of abuse I dole out. She finally caved and let me take it over.

The 100 is getting taken back to stockish form because we are expecting a 3rd little one (shhhh we haven't told anyone yet) and she needs the 3rd row again as well as a rig that isn't lifted 3" on 35"s.

I also have to paint the sliders black again :frown:

We will be removing the rear drawers that Duggy gave me so those can go with it was well if I like you.

The bumper itself was purchased early summer 2016 and has been used hard a few times.

It's a great bumper and I love the fact you don't have to permanently modify the truck to install it :banana::banana:

Local pickup only.

Shipping would probably negate savings.

We all know what this is so don't bother lowballing me in a PM.

View attachment 1376608

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom