Slee AHC Step Slider install tips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

offroadkid

GOLD Star
Threads
I was a Mercedes-Benz Technician for 17 years and always had my lift at work to work on my rigs.

I’m no longer a Technician and now I guess I’ll be installing my Slee Step Sliders on our LX this weekend…(in the garage)!

I’d like to mentally prepare and wanted to ask after removing the running boards, is there AHC lines or brake lines along the frame that I will need to move out of the way to mount to the sliders and U Bolts?

Any other tips or tricks would be appreciated, thank you!!!

Besides removing the covers on the valve actuators directly next to each globe, I didn't run into any problems on my end. 2nd person made it easier. Just watch the lines as you bring it up. I believe 1 nut was tricky to reach, forgot which side. This was done on a cold garage floor in the middle of winter.

Have fun!

Besides removing the covers on the valve actuators directly next to each globe, I didn't run into any problems on my end. 2nd person made it easier. Just watch the lines as you bring it up. I believe 1 nut was tricky to reach, forgot which side. This was done on a cold garage floor in the middle of winter.

Have fun!
That’s the same way I will be installing mine! 😄

At least the sun is out this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom