Slee 2nd Battery Install Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I'm installing the Slee 2nd battery tray today, and have some questions. Does this look right? The tray is making full, hard contact on the body, and the whole thing is slightly off level front to rear. Is this what you guys have seen too? TBH the instructions are really vague at this point and the b/w photos in them aren't really legible, so I'm not even sure I've got the thing in the right spot at all. It's been a long day of projects and this was supposed to be quick, so I'm in full on agro mode 😂

20200704_175853.jpg
20200704_175725.jpg

NVM, I figured it out, just a tired brain not connecting the dots. I'm going to have some questions though...if anyone has this set up with the twin ARB compressor, I'd love to ask you some questions about how you routed the wiring harness through the tray, etc.

Last edited:
There should be an aluminum spacer that levels the tray out and prevents contact with the bottom of the engine bay in that spot.

Pm me if you want info about the compressor. I got this exact same setup

There should be an aluminum spacer that levels the tray out and prevents contact with the bottom of the engine bay in that spot.

Yeah, I figured that out when I came inside and cracked a beer, I just needed to step away. I'll pm you on the cable routing, much appreciated!

I took a lot of photos when I did mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom