SOLD SLC, UT: SLEE Brake Line kit – ’98-99 Land Cruiser / LX 470 (non VSC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheLCProject

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Open box SLEE Brake Line kit – ’98-99 Land Cruiser / LX 470 (non VSC) (STF1088)

Lists for $155 + Shipping (I paid $170), selling for $125 shipped to the lower 48.

Rear lines were installed on calipers and decided this kit isn't for me. Includes 4 oem copper washers (90430-10074) to replace the for that were used installing the rear lines.

PXL_20210212_171016049.jpg

PXL_20210212_024625978.jpg

PXL_20210212_023453303.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the issue, at least for me, is that for a seemingly marginal price increase, I can get them direct from Slee with all the notoriety and status that correspond. I've bought and sold a good bit of stuff to/from Mud members and the deals usually only happen once you near the 60% of retail for available stuff or around 80% for the stuff that is either NLA or back ordered. This is really only for items that are unused. When things are used but in great condition you really are looking at closer to 40-50% of the original purchase price (not including shipping).

That said, this is something I would be interested in buying from you but really only at the $100 mark. Also, posting a link to the website from which you purchased the item can help clarify to any potential buyer their actual savings over retail.

Just my $0.02. PM me if you end up being in my price range. GLWS!

I think that the issue, at least for me, is that for a seemingly marginal price increase, I can get them direct from Slee with all the notoriety and status that correspond. I've bought and sold a good bit of stuff to/from Mud members and the deals usually only happen once you near the 60% of retail for available stuff or around 80% for the stuff that is either NLA or back ordered. This is really only for items that are unused. When things are used but in great condition you really are looking at closer to 40-50% of the original purchase price (not including shipping).

That said, this is something I would be interested in buying from you but really only at the $100 mark. Also, posting a link to the website from which you purchased the item can help clarify to any potential buyer their actual savings over retail.

Just my $0.02. PM me if you end up being in my price range. GLWS!
Only the rear hoses were installed. Never had brake fluid in them. Will include new copper washers. Not sure that it warrants a 40% hit. Come up a little bit and they're yours. I want them gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom