SOLD SLC, UT: KISS Drawers for 100 Series, Full Line-X, Marine Hardware, Fridge Slide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$800
Located in Salt Lake City, UT
LPU Only

These are a set of KISS drawers that fit 100 series Land Cruiser / LX470. Here are the details:

I built these with a LandShark outfitter drawer kit: KISS Drawers and made a number of improvements including:

All marine grade stainless steel recessed hinges and latch pulls for the wings to keep it smooth on top
Magnetic hold downs for the wings
Paddle locks / handles for the drawers with 4 identical keys
Recessed and removable hold down points (x4) - to keep everything smooth on top
Motion activated, battery powered LED drawer lights in each drawer
Aluminum on front edge to prevent chipping
Fully Line-X coated, coating looks excellent. Easy to clean and maintain. Super strong.
Removable fridge / cooler slide

An excellent set of drawers. I am selling since I am selling my LX, and returning it back to stock configuration. They are currently installed in my truck, but I can quickly remove them. Very easy to install. LPU only - no way to ship them.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks!

IMG_5822.jpeg

IMG_5823.jpeg

IMG_5824.jpeg

Those look awesome! I wish I would be down in SLC soon, but I don't think I can make it down this week.

If Eyedaho passes, I'm very interested. I've got a GX460. I'm not intimately familiar with the rear dimensions of the 100, but I suspect I would just need to trim the side wings a bit to get them to fit. PM me if things work in my favor. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom