SOLD SLC, UT - ARB Base Rack 61"x51" w/ 200/LX570 mounting rails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bryson

I do stuff.
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
*****SOLD*****

I'm selling a nearly new ARB Base Rack that was initially purchased for and mounted on an LX570. It will fit all 200 series Cruisers and Lexus LX570 from 2008-2021. The rack itself will fit a multitude of vehicles (any other Cruiser, 4Runner, GX, etc.) as long as the proper mounting rails/feet are purchased.

The rack is complete with several accessories including a 3/4 side rail kit, canoe roller, wind fairing, plus two different sets of mounting rails. One set of mounting rails clears the shark fin antenna if your 200 or LX570 is equipped, and the other pair of rails mounts the rack ~1" lower, but will not clear the shark fin (unless you make minor mods). The side rail kit is easily removed for a totally flat look or to mount a roof top tent. This is the 3/4 length rack (61" long and 51" wide) and comes to roughly the back of the sunroof on a 200 or LX570. The rack is in very good shape, but does have a few scuffs from being mounted for a short time, and being moved around while in storage.

The part number for the rack kit with the mounting rails, 3/4 side rails and wind deflector is BASE43 ($1528 online most places).

The additional canoe/lumber/Aunt Edna roller kit is 1780365 ($88 online).

Plus the additional shorter mounting rail kit comes with it as well.

ARB offers tons of other accessories for the Base Rack system too - recovery board mounts, awning mounts, light mounts, tent mounts, gas bottle mounts, hi lift mounts, etc... HERE

I'd like to get $750 for all of it. I will consider selling it for a little less without all the accessories.

Located in West Jordan, UT.

Bryson
801-949-5326 call or text.

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

rack3.jpg

Last edited:
Could possibly work out delivery to Cruise Moab as well.

Bump! Make me an offer.

It's rack season kids!

Price drop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom