Slade pics on the Bluegrass site (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys:

Check out the link to pics of Slade on our site. We went some places that you guys didn't get to go, so when are you coming back? Fall is awful nice down here in the hills!

Thom

Clint,
They are on the Blugrass site here on Mud, hit the forum jump in the bottom right corner of this page.

Thom,
Looks like you guys had a great time. Some of those places look familiar. Namely the hole that you are getting pulled out of, and the spot where the Lexes is climing the ledge out of the creek. If I remember right you just cruised right through that hole when we were there, not losing your touch are you?
I'm glad to see that Josh got hooked up with your club, we had a good time wheeling with him and his wife in LBL. That is a nice looking 80 he drives and Ilove that he is not afraid to wheel it.
As for when we are coming back down, I'm hoping to get together soon. Sept. is pretty well shot and if I remember correctly you guys are going to Windrock in Oct. so How about some time in November? How about it hoosiers any intrest in a Slade trip around the Nov. 12 or maybe the Weekend after Thanksgiving? Guess I better check with my events coordinator and see if I can get away then. Just throughing those dates out there, if any one has a better date for them I'm willing to try it.

Mark

I'm going to have to put the word out and see what kind of interest is there.

Losing my touch?

You have to have something to lose it! I tried easing into the pit to minimize body damage and my receiver hitch drug on the way in. I'm getting it moved to the top of the bumper next week, tired of it dragging on stuff. That was the only time I took a strap, though, even making it up some stuff that I usually can't do.

We did have a great time, hope you guys can come down this fall. Maybe I can get some of the Buckeye crew to come down also. Let me know what your plans are.

Thom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom