Skyline Motorway (600-1 & 600-2) on Oct 8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I plan on attending. We had a great time last year. Hope to recruit a few more cruisers this year - this is hosted by Bham-JK and I was the only Toyota in last year's group!

Details:
October Ride, October 8th Talladega Nat'l Forest, 600-1

A few pics from last year:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like fun and I do love that ride but we have plans so won't be able to make it

I'd love to run out there sometime but I've got to work at the farm in Perry County this weekend.

I'd love to run out there sometime but I've got to work at the farm in Perry County this weekend.
Maybe next time. And coincidentally my family has a place in Perry County. Small world.

Maybe next time. And coincidentally my family has a place in Perry County. Small world.
We settled there in 1808 and have a 200 year old house and some acreage but I grew up in Selma before coming to Bham for college. I still need to order some sliders, but i took this LX out to the HIH6 in July with nothing but tires and taking the running boards off.

We settled there in 1808 and have a 200 year old house and some acreage but I grew up in Selma before coming to Bham for college. I still need to order some sliders, but i took this LX out to the HIH6 in July with nothing but tires and taking the running boards off.
Nice. What is the H1H6? Sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom