Builds Skips FJ 35 BUILD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amazing build, add up all the different series land cruiser parts and pick a number to divide by to make it a xx series.

Last edited:
Finally got it right.

BA9980B2-D315-4F88-9303-49988E8CD2C7.jpeg

There is an edit button on the bottom of your posts, it may be under a button/tab that looks like a box with 3 horizontal lines if you're on a mobile device then you might have to go to advanced setting of you can't delete the pics.
TNX for the help.

View attachment 1580887 View attachment 1580887 Hi View attachment 1580887 A great piece I got from Mark at marks OffRoad he pulled it out of his stash and I am appreciative of his share, it will go on the front of this project along with the thunderbird I got from him and sense got it chromed so what do I call it now a 28, 35 or still a hybrid 45 you guys help me decide. The color is going to be 6H9 gray green.
I vote for 35. That was my goal.

And you should paint it blue, so it will be less obvious when I swap mine with yours one day!:grinpimp:

I vote for 35. That was my goal.

And you should paint it blue, so it will be less obvious when I swap mine with yours one day!:grinpimp:
Hey Buddy to late I have the postal money for 40 it will be going out tomorrow from our snale paced office. Your gain mine for future business deals with you. BTW I am looking for a early 40 or 45 inside mirror you have any stashed away, if not get busy.
Best Skip

Time to get busy again picked my front axel from Rough Stuff this week now complete at both ends of the frame. Georg at Valley is getting my Harrop lockers ready for install, yep inching my way forward. These are a thing of beauty for sure. BTW they are both 60 width.
0E61E3D3-8268-4AD4-B199-6C214DEA1AC8.jpeg
83BEDC32-D964-4D11-8FD2-15EA47C38B46.jpeg
455A8EA5-BB2C-4C29-8BBB-64B831B8183A.jpeg

Skip,

Looking good, my brother in law has your split rim, it should be at Georg’s shop by now. Happy New Years!

Went down to Stockton wheel and dropped off 5 Toyota 16”split wheels. They are going to put 17” barrels on the centers that are 8” wide. My plan is to run 1250 35s talked with Georg at Valley just down the street and he thought that set up would be good for my set up and usage. Things are moving forward, I am a happy boy.

Been thinking about a suggestion from Mark from Marks Off Road to change the number designation of the 40-45. Being that it has a conglomeration of 25 through 45 parts it seems right to change the name of the truck so it has its own number/designation. So Mark my friend I am changing the title of this to Skips 35 I like the ring of this and therefore so be it.

Update
Georg at Valley is coming along with the rear ends as well as the transmission and T case. Sending the 60 steering box to Texas to get overhauled, and ported for the hydraulic assist next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom