Ski Roof Racks for 2021 G-Wagon (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi - I am doing some research for my boss on ski roof racks for his 2021 model G-Wagon - but to not much avail.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a ski roof rack that holds a minimum of 4 sets of skies?
I have called Merc, called specialized roof rack distributors and no one will make any suggestions saying that anything they well doesn't fit....Please help me - THANK YOU

try generic racks from thule or yakama, i prefer a box for transporting skis and snow boards keeps them cleaner and better protected on the road

Front Runner has one, I think.

Doesn't the new model G-Wagen still have roof gutters? If so, a set of gutter mount roof bars with generic ski racks should work.

no roof gutters on the 463A - you'll need to look at things like Frontrunner or K9 who will have options... $$$$ since they went bespoke. most of the Early G racks fit same spec as the 80....

+1 for a generic Yakima or Thule roof rack....reasonably priced and highly versatile - can go with traditional ski racks or a cargo box, and switch to bikes/watersports when it warms up. Unless you want to carry much more than just skis, a full custom rack (like FrontRunner or K9 or other) is just a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom