Single Barrel EFI (Holley Sniper 550-552 EFI) (1 Viewer)

Their kit is for the later 2 barrel carb and manifold. The Sniper 550 is a single barrel EFI threat might work on the early F motor with single barrel carb. I believe the 550 was built for the ford online 6 engines found in Mustangs... Just wondering if anyone has put one in an early F engine?

The Sniper 550 is a single barrel EFI threat might work on the early F motor with single barrel carb. I believe the 550 was built for the ford online 6 engines found in Mustangs... Just wondering if anyone has put one in an early F engine?
I have seen this discussed but am not sure who has done it. You may need an adapter but I dont know why it wouldnt work

KennyBob

everything's made up and the points don't matter
SILVER Star
It’s going pretty well. Currently need to replace the mechanical pump as it gave up the ghost recently and no longer pumps to the surge tank.

Haven’t updated the build thread yet, but I have also addressed the issue of the gas pedal not fully opening the throttle by slightly bending the arm up.

I still need to modify (bend) the linkage to the sniper so it clears the manifold but it’s good other than that.

Last edited:
It’s going pretty well. Currently need to replace the mechanical pump as it gave up the ghost recently and no longer pumps to the surge tank.

Mechanical pump?... Doesn't require electric pump in the tank?

chupacabra

KennyBob

everything's made up and the points don't matter
SILVER Star

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom