Single barrel carburetor rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to rebuild single barrel carburetor for my 1966 FJ45. Tried calling Mark’s Off-road few times but can’t leave a message for him. There is seems to be something with his phone or he is too busy to take new biz.

Will appreciate any leads!

The early single barrel carbs are actually really easy to rebuild yourself. I rebuilt my SD40 in a weekend. Carb rebuild kits can be found via cruiser outfitters:

However, if you would like a professional to do it,

Jim C. @FJ40Jim can help out.

The early single barrel carbs are actually really easy to rebuild yourself. I rebuilt my SD40 in a weekend. Carb rebuild kits can be found via cruiser outfitters:

However, if you would like a professional to do it,

Jim C. @FJ40Jim can help out.

Thank You! Will take a stab at it. My concern was if need any special tools — a few very small parts.

I don't know if you'll ever get tired of tinkering with the factory one barrel, but if you do (and you are not a purist) then look at ebay #254809447934 if you'd like dual carbs on your 135, or ebay #264979659073 if you'd like modern fuel injection on your 135- - -easy deal.

I don't know if you'll ever get tired of tinkering with the factory one barrel, but if you do (and you are not a purist) then look at ebay #254809447934 if you'd like dual carbs on your 135, or ebay #264979659073 if you'd like modern fuel injection on your 135- - -easy deal.
Thank you! Will take a look. I sort of trying to keep it stock within reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom