SOLD Simi Valley (SoCal): Various Parts for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, I just sent you a text to the phone number in your profile. I am not sure how to PM through this site.
Click on his name & "start a conversation".

Ah, now I see the piece. That is the F40/45 wind wing vent window lock handle. I would like $20. To be sure it doesn't get damaged, I would ship it in a USPS small box for $8. Is this good with you? Just let me know....thx.
I'm fine with price. I see there's a battle for the tow hook but if by chance it all falls through. I qould like it also.
Ah, now I see the piece. That is the F40/45 wind wing vent window lock handle. I would like $20. To be sure it doesn't get damaged, I would ship it in a USPS small box for $8. Is this good with you? Just let me know....thx.
Sounds good, payment option.
Thanks

I'm fine with price. I see there's a battle for the tow hook but if by chance it all falls through. I qould like it also.

Sounds good, payment option.
Thanks
Yes, the hook has been sold. I prefer Venmo if possible but can do PayPal if better. Venmo address is '@ Annette-Newcomb' (it will have a picture of my wife and 2 kids just to be sure). I will send it off to you as soon as I can .....thx John

Yes, I just sent you a text to the phone number in your profile. I am not sure how to PM through this site.

Sorry I couldn’t call you today...or the other 16 people who are waiting for callbacks. Yes I will be in Simi Sunday. Having lunch off Tapo and the 118.

Sorry I couldn’t call you today...or the other 16 people who are waiting for callbacks. Yes I will be in Simi Sunday. Having lunch off Tapo and the 118.
No worries. Our address is 2808 Chippewa Avenue. Cross streets are Alamo and Yosemite. Let me know if you would like to come over before your lunch or after your lunch - either will work for me. 818 939 4365. John

Hello, I am interested in the steel bracket with the 4 bolt holes and the hole in the middle. It's a saginaw mounting bracket I believe. Would you take 15 bucks plus shipping to 97229? Thanks -Matt

Hello, I am interested in the steel bracket with the 4 bolt holes and the hole in the middle. It's a saginaw mounting bracket I believe. Would you take 15 bucks plus shipping to 97229? Thanks -Matt
Hi Matt, can you do $20? I checked and it will fit into a small bubble wrap USPS envelope which is $8 to ship anywhere in the US.

Will $28 delivered work for you? Just let me know....thx, John

Yes, the hook has been sold. I prefer Venmo if possible but can do PayPal if better. Venmo address is '@ Annette-Newcomb' (it will have a picture of my wife and 2 kids just to be sure). I will send it off to you as soon as I can .....thx John
John sorry, I'm setup on paypal. I've been meaning to check out venmo. How is it?
Thanks

John sorry, I'm setup on paypal. I've been meaning to check out venmo. How is it?
Thanks
No worries, Venmo is very easy but we can use my wife's PayPal account. It is 805 422 2376. I can pack it up tonight if you want it......just let me know. John

No worries, Venmo is very easy but we can use my wife's PayPal account. It is 805 422 2376. I can pack it up tonight if you want it......just let me know. John
Sounds good. Give me a few and money will be heading your way.
Thanks

Hi Matt, can you do $20? I checked and it will fit into a small bubble wrap USPS envelope which is $8 to ship anywhere in the US.

[/QUOTE

Sounds great, I sent it via venmo. I will dm my address to you.... Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom