SOLD Silver City, IA - 78 FJ40 for sale ASAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
I have a mid to late 70’s FJ40 for sale, this was the last year the fuel tank was located under the passenger seat. I disassembled it and had the frame sandblasted, epoxy primed and sprayed with urethane paint. Unfortunately I have a divorce coming up so my loss is definitely your gain, I will consider any offer as I need to sell this ASAP. Please respond to my email listed below as I am not on this forum very often.

I have most of what is needed to put it back together including a new tub, transmission cover, roof, front fenders, front bib and rear fender flares from Mike Gozzard. I have the steel ambulance doors and all of the other body pieces, as well as what’s left of the original tub for reference on reassembling the firewall. Also included is a new Hell for Stout suspension from Cool Cruisers of Texas. It has the 4 speed transmission and the 2F engine. The engine ran great before it was mothballed, no leaks, rattles or smoke noted.

I have over $16,000 invested as it sits, the body parts from Gozzard making up nearly half of that total. It is located in Silver City, Iowa which is about 30 minutes south east of Omaha, Nebraska. Thanks!

Lynn Schrum

LSCHRUM56@gmail.com

(712)309-1902 cell

C31DA5DC-3A0D-41F0-9D34-8930A2B3CCBE.jpeg
So sorry to hear about the divorce bud. Prob post photos to sell faster if you have more updates on this one posted when you bought it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom