Silent Auction Benefit for Mesa Woman's Medical Expenses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some were asking me about the Silent Auction coming up in Madrid this week (12/15) to help raise money for my healing journey. I have been diagnosed with a rare auto immune disease and the healing path is going to be long and insurance will not cover all the medications or the treatments that my doctors and I believe I need to reverse this.
Here is my story on GoFundMe: https://gofund.me/5fae1811
I have been able to receive some of the needed treatments and medications and feel so blessed to have community, friends and family helping me on this healing journey.
Thank you to those in this group who have reached out and shared their support. So grateful for you.
Hope to see some of you in Madrid this Thursday! Great music will be shared by two lovely local ladies, and some incredible items are to be won by the highest bidder and think Christmas gifts!
Looking forward to a GREAT evening!

**Cross posting on facebook.
1DA5516A-BC7D-45D2-AB32-01A6362AC507.JPG
IMG-1969.jpg

IMG-1936.JPG
IMG-1937.JPG
IMG-1940.JPG

Last edited:
Catherine, I am very sorry to hear about the challenges you're having with this. I know we briefly talked about autoimmune issues today but I didn't want to pry. Thanks for sharing about the silent auction and the GoFundMe link. - Marc

I am sorry I missed you guys at the party yesterday.

I will have a piece for the auction. Hopefully will finish it today. It's nothing too fancy, just a small stained glass nativity scene. I plan on running it up to Madrid after work on Wednesday.

Right now all donations from my immobilizer flashing service are going to the Mesa family.

If you need immobilizer flashing for just about any Toyota or Lexus from 1998-2020 let me know.

Let us know when you come around and we will meet you.
We appreciate the support very much.

I will have a piece for the auction. Hopefully will finish it today. It's nothing too fancy, just a small stained glass nativity scene. I plan on running it up to Madrid after work on Wednesday.

Catherine, I am very sorry to hear about the challenges you're having with this. I know we briefly talked about autoimmune issues today but I didn't want to pry. Thanks for sharing about the silent auction and the GoFundMe link. - Marc

Thank you guys very much! It was very nice to see the welcoming faces at the Christmas gathering, and great meeting a few new ones!

My small addition to the silent auction.

View attachment 3192804
Oh I love it!
The auction is Thursday, Gabe thinks he told you Wednesday… just FYI.
I will be setting up the auction at 4 on Thursday, just need the item before 5 so I can have it ready to go.
Give me a little description and retail price, if known, and I’ll have the sheet filled out.
So grateful!!

Giving this a bump.

Auction is tonight!

Take the wife out for the night, it isn't too far of a drive and Madrid is beautiful this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom