Signs That Make You Huh???????

LMAO, when I saw the title of this thread I went to find the pic of that sign on my hard drive. Then I opened the thread and it's the first freakin pic in the thread!

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator

That happens every year. I used to live right near there.

Strangely enough, (especially since it's a rural area) so did George Clinton of P-Funk.

flintknapper

SILVER Star

Should have taken a pic.

Saw on a Church sign a few weeks ago:

Cinco de Mayo celebration here May 6th, 7pm to 9pm.

Not kidding!

a few years ago we seen a church sign that said "the most powerfull position is on your knees"

it made me laugh

Aseif007

"There's a real yellow diamond shaped one on Quito Rd. over in Los Gatos that says 21 MPH!! Sorry no pics, it's about 30 miles away, and I'm home sick!"

That is a weird sign, I live two minutes from it. My buddy just got a ticket on there for going 37 in a 30. Damn Saratoga Sherfifs!

No pics, but it could be a whole thread on its own.....

Like when I used to travel nationwide, and you come across the aspiring entrepreneurs that had unusual combo businesses..usually run out of a house...like one was not enough, so the signs served dual purposes, like....

"Lola's Beauty Shop / Fred's Dog Grooming" (Wonder where those clippers have been)

"Kennels and BBQ"....etc etc....

offroadkid

Aseif007 said:
"There's a real yellow diamond shaped one on Quito Rd. over in Los Gatos that says 21 MPH!! Sorry no pics, it's about 30 miles away, and I'm home sick!"

That is a weird sign, I live two minutes from it. My buddy just got a ticket on there for going 37 in a 30. Damn Saratoga Sherfifs!
My parents used to live in Monte Sereno and I used to come home on Quito from work. The thing people do is flash their lights at you to let you know there's a Sherriff waiting for you! Or I guess you could just follow the speed limit ;p

Isn't there also another sign on Quito that says 19MPH? Or something crazy like that? Maybe it's 22MPH.

Darwood

Cruisin'Carolina said:
No pics, but it could be a whole thread on its own.....

Like when I used to travel nationwide, and you come across the aspiring entrepreneurs that had unusual combo businesses..usually run out of a house...like one was not enough, so the signs served dual purposes, like....

"Lola's Beauty Shop / Fred's Dog Grooming" (Wonder where those clippers have been)

"Kennels and BBQ"....etc etc....

I love those kinds of shops. In Flagstaff, AZ there used to be a saddle and bail bond store.

Top Bottom