Signing up via website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.robinhood4x4.com
So I just tried to sign up for membership via the online store. I select the member ship type, click on check out, and fill out my info...but it won't let me continue because it says I need a TLCA ID#. Ya see the conundrum there? Am I missing something or is there something wrong with the website? Or do I just have to send it in the old fashioned way?

LOL, I tried the same thing and got stuck in the same place, so typed NEW in the membership column. Was able to carry on, and went to the checkout, but after clicking continue on the shipping page it took me to a blank page. Tried with Internet Explorer and Firefox - no go for me.

technical diificulties with the online store...hey chef is it fixed yet?...just wondering

osagecruiser

If you look closely, there's some text next to that box that says to enter "new", but the text is in almost the same color as the background.

My problem is that it keeps telling me that my e-mail does not appear to be valid. I tried to get past it by entering a fake one but it didn't like that either. I guess I'll fax mine in.

JasonH said:
My problem is that it keeps telling me that my e-mail does not appear to be valid. I tried to get past it by entering a fake one but it didn't like that either. I guess I'll fax mine in.
Oh, thanks.

I have that problem too, with the email. I've tried gmail, hotmail and my real work email account.

Edit: Holy cow, you're right it is almost the same color. I bet it's even worse on my home laptop screen.

Last edited:
I had the same prob with the bad e-mail address. I thought that I was completely inept on computers, now I know I'm only semi-inept!!:D

Hey gang,

I think there must still be problems. Please try calling the membership number or faxing your app in. I know it's being worked on. :)

came across these instructions in the sticky thread, tried it, and it worked for me :)

cmc said:
go to:

www.tlca.org and click merchandise from the list on the left. scroll down a bit on the page that comes up and you will see 5 (?) buttons where you can renew.

when the website was hacked on Oct 31st, many things were compromised, the store being one of them. when it was brought back online a week ago, it just didn't work. we are going to use the button approach until we can get everything fixed.

sorry for any problem this has caused you and probably many others.

casey

We're planning to have the new system soon (couple weeks); the old merchandise system was problematic and is no longer online.

If you know what you want to order send an email to
webmaster@tlca.org
and I'll put you in touch with sales.

Thanks!
Liz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom