Sighting - TLC Icon at the airport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's an add-a-leaf lift option discussed in the 60-series section that claims to give a couple inches of lift. I'd be curious to see what a stock 60 leaf-pack looks like next to the 40 leaf pack.

Come and get them next week if you want.

That green 40 is really nice looking. If I had seen that color on paper, I never would have thought that it would have looked that good. Following along the same line, I think Jon needs to consider painting his 40 a nice shade of pink. It may not look good on paper... but you never know once you get it on your rig. :D

Following along the same line, I think Jon needs to consider painting his 40 a nice shade of pink. It may not look good on paper... but you never know once you get it on your rig. :D

:flipoff2: That's all.

:beer:
Pink-Cruiser.jpg

that's just wrong...

That's Landpink's 40.....;)

Used to be green, before the chop........;)

Dunno, kinda looks like David's junk to me.

:D

David_2.jpg
david_3.jpg

-B-

Last edited:
could not resist...way to easy! ;) It looks bad on paper and on the rig

I would to bite on an ICON, if you really know what goes into one you will have a new found love for it. Yes its a lot of cash, but there is a Barracuda on ebay thats up to $750,000.00 and a new GMC Denali is $65k She is hand crafted from the ground up and the only used part is the frame that is lengthened and boxed. The new diesel that Jonathon is used is the Sh!t

I dont look at it as an old FJ, I look at it likes its a new Super SUV

If you saw the glove box door shift plate, I made those.:D

I would graft in a OE dash as I love that look. I do not like the look of the ICONS dash, but thats just me.

Wait till you see the Carbon Fiber hard top pics....

Shane :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom