Sighting Blue Fj60 In Cleburne, Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, On wed. the 28th someone was driving down henderson st in cleburne about 9:45-10am In a blue 60 , I was in the bronze 60, I have not seen another 60's around the area and thought I was the only one. If anyone knows who it was I would like to find out who else has a 60 around here. It looked like it had a pretty big lift on it, it was pretty strait and clean.

thanks for any help

I wasn't in Cleburne, but I drive a blue 60 here in Fort Worth. Mostly on the weekends, unless I"m out for work or something. The reason I'm responding is that I saw a bronze 62 over the weekend and a blue-grey 60 yesterday - been seeing more and more of them out and about lately, ones that I've never seen before.

Odd

It's the four FJ60's of the Apocolypse!!!!!!! We're all doomed!!!!!!!

I have not seen a whole bunch but seeing any I more than usual. I had a couple guys stop outside the auto parts store on tuesday, "hey fella we aint seen a toyerta like that before weerd it come from". I was trying not to laugh so I just stood there for a minute and answered there questions. I have a 85 here is a pic. I have not had the time to do much wheeling yet but I hope to cure that soon.

Nice looking rig Yeti. We all need to go wheeling. I am ready!

Mitch

yetiman said:
I have not seen a whole bunch but seeing any I more than usual. I had a couple guys stop outside the auto parts store on tuesday, "hey fella we aint seen a toyerta like that before weerd it come from". I was trying not to laugh so I just stood there for a minute and answered there questions. I have a 85 here is a pic. I have not had the time to do much wheeling yet but I hope to cure that soon.

what rim and tire combo do you have? are those 17" rims?

Fearnofish! said:
It's the four FJ60's of the Apocolypse!!!!!!! We're all doomed!!!!!!!

LMAO! There's a good chance mine actually is, considering the gas milage and the amount of oil it consumes... :D

sportbiker929 said:
Nice looking rig Yeti. We all need to go wheeling. I am ready!

Mitch

No kidding, but where could we go?

(funny thing, I've actually done a little 'urban' wheeling in the industrial section where all of the old, abandoned mills and stuff are off of McCart - not really all that extreme, but you get to see some cool stuff...)

is there a 60 group in the ft.worth area? sportbiker-I checked out the link to you cruiser nice looking which header are you waiting to put on? I just pulled my motor and trans and did the whole gaskets, seals, lubes,bds lift,jacobs, nology wires, denso resistorless plugs ,k&n, and on and on. it was a crazy two day thrash fest. I put some of the manafre ceramic coated two piece headers on, it has been about a month and I really like them.

those are the same headers I am waiting too put on, just need some help.

yeti, what color wheels did that 60 have? Anything on the truck that stood out?

BigSur, I am pretty sure it had a SOA lift on it or a pretty healthy sprung lift. I have a bds lift with 1.5" anti-inversion shackles and he was setting pretty tall, at least it looked pretty as we zipped past each other, we passed at about 30-40 so I could not see the wheels. The rig was pretty clean at least the drivers side was. I wish I had more to go on but I did not see it until the last second, We both tried to get a wave out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom