[sigh] I'm in Love with Venza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
I really like this new addition to the Toyota fleet.
venza.jpg

Does it fly or something really cool (besides MPG)? Thought we were talking about Cruisers here (4Runners too so you dont take offense) :flipoff2:

Does it fly or something really cool (besides MPG)? Thought we were talking about Cruisers here (4Runners too so you dont take offense) :flipoff2:

It comes in all-wheel-drive which is sort of four wheel drive. :beer:

But does it have a two speed transfer case? If not you are speaking sacrilege.

But does it have a two speed transfer case? If not you are speaking sacrilege.

:meh: Transfer cases are over rated. No more sacrilege here than owning a Camry. It's all Toyota.

I don't know anything about that particular vehicle but that color is my all-time favorite.
-Mike-

does it come with a wood grain panel side?:flipoff2:

Fake stuff.

int_image_5.jpg

We looked at a Venza about 3 weeks ago, really liked it. However it was loaded to the gills, sticker was 36 and change. To get one like we wanted we would have had to wait until late February early March before there was some availability.

So..., bought an 09 Camry SE, very pleased, 2nd Camry, 7th Toyota, got it in 3 days.

A Venza is on our list to buy the next go round, they are a very nice vehicle.

Nice looking sedan/crossover. I guess you can't drive a Land Cruiser everywhere, then again, maybe you can.

It comes in all-wheel-drive which is "SORT OF" four wheel drive. :beer:

Notice the key words here. Kinda like "close only counts in horse shoes or hand granades"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom