Sierra Expeditions BBQ and open house 6-12 anyone going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am sure most know about this but Wil and Wendy are having an open house and BBQ at there new store front and shop in Tempe. I think it is great to have this kind of resource here in Tempe and am sure they would love our support. I am planning on going and was wondering if anyone else in the club is going to be planning on it?

The next post is from Wil's post on another forum. Hope he doesn't mind me reposting it on our board.

Last edited:
Come join Sierra Expeditions at 6:00 pm on Saturday, June 12th 2010 for a Grand Opening Celebration and Customer Appreciation BBQ. The new store front is coming along great, and we'd like to kick it off the right way, a BBQ. We'll be grilling up some hot dogs for the kids (ok big kids too), and hamburgers, and will have chips and soda / water. This will be a BYOB event if you wish to have an adult beverage.

bday%20001.JPG

Who: Bring the Family!
When: 6:00pm Saturday June 12th, 2010
Where: Sierra Expeditions, 1435 E University Drive, Suite C-101, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Google Map Link)

Tempe-Store-Grand-Opening1.jpg

If you can make it, please do not park in front of Tempe Yarn & Fiber until after 7pm.

Printable Flyer w/ Grand Opening Coupons

congrats on the new store Wil! :cheers:

Here the website: Sierra Expeditions

plenty of cool stuff to drool over -

Last edited:
Nice! That's in the same shopping center as my LHBS (local homebrew store), Brewer's Connection.

I am going to check it out also.:beer:

Murf... Who is Matt? SE is owned By Wil and Wendy Kuhns.

I will be there.

:meh: fixed it.

I'm out of town, otherwise would SO be there.

Scott, you are always on the go! man, I hope you are earning some killer frequent flyer miles and planning a long vacation somewhere with the :princess:

Yeah, generally it is our new fiscal year in June and time to drive up the sales pipeline. With fam of 5, I need a few million miles nowadays to even go anywhere; of course I'm driving right now, too bad Toyota doesn't grant you Frequent Toyota Miles.

Wait a minute, maybe I should propose that to Mr. Toyoda: drive a title-confirmed 100,000 miles in your Toyota get X% off new Toyota, drive 1,000,000 miles in your Toyota get 40% (or whatever) off new Toyota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom