Side mirror left & right adjustment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just installed solve function’s mirror brackets. Works like a charm and the power adjustment works up and down. The mirror will not adjust side to side but I hear the motor trying. Is the issue possibly that I have the bottom screw over tightened if that is a pivot point?

Thanks

Robert

Does the left right adjustment utilize a separate motor. Up and down works but all I get out of left and right is a noise.

Thanks

Robert

Any input on failure of mirror to adjust right or left. Up and down works fine.

will do in a minute. Getting ready to install your Scangauge mount this morning.

I have a new project 1997 FZJ80 and wanted to replace the mirrors. I found a link for OEM mirrors from Australia and ordered them. When I installed them, I found the alignment appears to be for an Aussie Right Hand Drive (RHD) vehicle and not a US LHD vehicle. Does anyone know how to change the alignment from RHD to LHD?

Are you using a different bottom screw? I had one that did the same thing because the bottom screw was slightly longer and larger diameter.

zpilot, thanks for responding. No, I am not using a different bottom screw. I installed the new "RHD" Toyota OEM mirrors I purchased from Australia and immediately noticed the difference. Then talking with other MUDDERs, concluded that I was looking at RHD mirrors and not LHD mirrors. I confirmed this by sitting in the Passenger Right Hand front seat and the view from there was perfect. Just wondering if there is an adjustment process to realign them to LHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom