For Sale Side markers front and rear. Rear reverse clear lenses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I took this info on a Cruiser site that sells Toyota parts ..O.K. many of mine are not complete some need lenses or a couple screws or the gasket...Use your talent put a lot of them back together,, Their price for one $69.71 Yikes I would like to get $150 for the side marker lights .I think there are 19 toyota housings .All of the non Toyota lights are included Free with $150 purchase. AS usual you don't like the price make an offer.

The 2 clear lights lenses.. are sold separate at $10 each

Light- Marker- Front - FJ40 Right Side (Pasngr) 10/69 - 12/74 - TOYOTA and some of the newer ones

• This light has been Discontinued by Toyota, however we still have a few in stock.
  • Now available through an exclusive CCOT purchase.
  • Genuine Toyota Part - Limited Quantity

Note: These front marker lights may also fit other Land Cruiser models (like the FJ55) with screw holes that measure 3.54330 inches or 9 cm from center to center. However, the rubber base is cut at an angle any may require trimming to mount like your original lamp mounted. The marker light screw are 4 millimeter in diameter and will screw into captured nuts that are on your vehicle.Out of stock, not Available
$69.71

IMG_9162.jpg

IMG_9163.jpg

View attachment 1776726

IMG_9165.jpg

View attachment 1776734

IMG_9168.jpg

hi dave ,

i have a special request :

1982 fj40 dome light / room lamp

the fj40 would have pin switch's on the doors

the lens will have the will have work " Door " on it

the switch is a 3 position , OFF , DOOR , ON

either either the LENS or gray plastic body is desirable

MANY Thanks Dave for your time u are putting into all this :beer:

@SW20

hi dave ,

i have a special request :

1982 fj40 dome light / room lamp

the fj40 would have pin switch's on the doors

the lens will have the will have work " Door " on it

the switch is a 3 position , OFF , DOOR , ON

either either the LENS or gray plastic body is desirable

MANY Thanks Dave for your time u are putting into all this :beer:

@SW20
I have not seen one yet. DID you get my text message on parts?

I have not seen one yet. DID you get my text message on parts?

yes , i replied i wanted a few more and a description of what and where they were on the floor layout

- fj60 linkage

- OEM voltage regulator , green plug 3 wire

- the other early small gas peddle ,

theres more details in the text

thanks

yes , i replied i wanted a few more and a description of what and where they were on the floor layout

- fj60 linkage

- OEM voltage regulator , green plug 3 wire

- the other early small gas peddle ,

theres more details in the text

thanks
i have all of it set aside Dave

it seams we talked about a year ago about a manual steering box topic via text , it was stored in my phoneo_O

Dave...Im looking for 2 front yellow side markers only, would you be willing to sell just 2? I have a 72 and nned them.

Last edited:
I need 2 yellow side markers as well.......but am willing to buy them all......maybe we can work out something where Vincenzo gets what he needs and I get the rest.

I have lenses, I really need the gaskets and housings.
Mine is a 74.

"]If I understand your post..you want to sell the lot of marker lights for $150 or $69.71 each?

I'll go for the lot for $150 including shipping.

Do you have any of the screws to throw in?

Thanks,

Shep[/QUOTE]
The price of the lights is $150 ..I only put that add in showing the list price is $69.71 each at a Cruiser store. I am including all the other non Toyota lights at no charge.

Shipping is on buyer .They don't weigh much at all but I could send them to Austria if I included shipping, Thanks Dave . Just put them all in a box,,1 large Priority Mail $19 I can also just mail the in a regular box,,Shipping price unknown THEY weigh just under albs.include all lights and the free NON Toyota LIghts .
Dave...Im looking for 2 front yellow side markers only, would you be willing to sell just 2? I have a 72 and nned them.

VINCENO that may work I HAVE 3 people interested now..LET see in the next hour if I get a couple more buyers for 2 or more

Price for 2 complete side markers $45 for 2 I try that as
Grecko might want a similar deal

GRECKO same deal as above No Lenses Price for 2 $40 lets see where it goes! Thanks Dave

if it helps i can take 2 of the yellow front side markers & 2 of the red side markers.
Will take the lenses too if it makes things easy.

Dave....$45 works for me for 2 complete side front markers....please add to the pile of stuff you have set aside for me

Dave....$45 works for me for 2 complete side front markers....please add to the pile of stuff you have set aside for me
That may work I waiting on 2 otter MUD members to reply if they agree also.
Thanks I will put together a good set Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom