Shuttle UP and Away.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by bigbrowndog, Jul 26, 2005.

1. bigbrowndog

bigbrowndog

Well done N.A.S.A. and take a bow U.S.A. Would love to see it for real. I watched it live,with amp on but was dissapointed as the Oz commentators could not shut up to take a breath.They were watching relayed footage, " Just listen to it" 3 second break then more uninformed dribble.The U.S. footage was great and had some very interesting guests. Dam Aussies hitching a ride again. :D More success to all. :cheers:

2. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

I remember watching STS-95 from Cocoa Beach, Fl .... pretty cool. Especially when I got my face out from behind the stupid camcorder .. :rolleyes: :mad:

Missed this one ..

TY

3. BNC

BNC

Don't feel too bad, the US announcers weren't exactly rocket scientists either :doh: :rolleyes: They did have some good guests.

I really liked the footage from the camera mounted on the external fuel tank looking at the underbelly of the shuttle. Amazing that they could keep the footage coming for so long :cool:

Now all we need to do is start planning to go to Mars so that I have a job when I finish up school :D

4. bigbrowndog

bigbrowndog

Yes, certainly agree about the cameras and shots from them.
    YANKEE TECHNOLOGY. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
    NOW lets get some capables to fix G.M. :mad: think some of the present D'heads need shipping Burma to build plows for water buffalos. :cheers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.