Show us your switch panels! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm interested in wiring up a few electrical odds and ends in my truck and would like to see your ideas as to how you have wired up switches for multiple items. The stock switch holes will only work for a limited number of accessories, and I'm sure that some of you out there have a whole switch bank wired up. So, how'd you mount them and what do they control?

was the stock speaker location for the sub in the lx450 fits between the seats. it allows me to run all the wires in the center of the cruiser up and through the fire wall. it powers lights left, right, rear, two for front roof, front bumper, dual batteries, and amp power for the sub woofer.

Have I ever mentioned that the LX console is goofy looking? If not, it is. ???

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=10096;start=msg90091#msg90091 date=1074055039]
I run a lot of accessories in my truck, but still have a few blanks left. :D
[/quote]

Quit fooling yourself. Your truck is a street queen. All of your accessories are battery powered. :flipoff2:

Seriously, the 97's don't have the built in trash can in front of the arm rest? That was the goofiness I was refering to.

Here is my only aftermarket switch in my 100. It controls my warn fog lights mounted to my bumper. I like the location as it is easy to use and out of they way. A green light tells me when they are on, and is easily visible from the driving position. Of course the extra light at night also lets me know...

-Matt

and another pic...

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=10096;start=msg90128#msg90128 date=1074057463]
I don't like to study. :flipoff2:Not on mine. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Rogue,

that is how a real center console looks like :cheers:

Mike

[quote author=Asiarider link=board=2;threadid=10096;start=msg90205#msg90205 date=1074073442]
Rogue,
that is how a real center console looks like :cheers:
Mike
[/quote]

Ummm, Mike, your console is backwards. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Rogue link=board=2;threadid=10096;start=msg90344#msg90344 date=1074103559]
Ummm, Mike, your console is backwards. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Maybe backwards but it produces the small, cold things that you use in your drinks. :D

Mike

That adds to the coolness factor, but it is still backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom