Show us your solar panel install on your 80

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Website
solvefunction.com
5eca7dcac359ef001ca98dee.jpeg

Visit site
How are people running wires into your cabins? Is there a way to do it without drilling through the body?

In Australia most people are running wires down the inside of the snorkel, then exit into the engine bay.

But I guess if you don't have a snorkel yet you are still drilling holes though the body :)

izzyandsue

Izzy
SILVER Star
Website
www.tactegra.com
How are people running wires into your cabins? Is there a way to do it without drilling through the body?
Slider window in the back. Since I don’t have a permanent mounting Ii added extra gasket to the window with a gap for the cable. Then a small 1/2“ wood dowel (scrap material I had) in the interior pushing between the frame and window can keep the sliding window closed. No water seems to come in either after a couple years of use like that.

Visit site
Slider window in the back. Since I don’t have a permanent mounting Ii added extra gasket to the window with a gap for the cable. Then a small 1/2“ wood dowel (scrap material I had) in the interior pushing between the frame and window can keep the sliding window closed. No water seems to come in either after a couple years of use like that.
Can you post a photo of this?

Visit site
They are not giving those babies away. But looks super clean. Site says 80W. Have you tested it?
Haha...so they didn't have the 80 series model in stock and instead sent me the 90w for the tundra, dimensions fit just fine. I had been looking at the cascadia4x4 and looked about the same for a lower price.

Its hooked up to my single starter battery, dont have a sophisticated 12v setup yet, so kinda using it as a trickle charger for now. Need to do some tests to run my small fridge and see how it holds up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom