Show me your rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60/62 Bumper

I've built a couple like this one. I plan on doing a build thread in the next month or so. They run about $600 to build. This one had a 33x12.50 centered. The one before was offset to the driver side.
This one was built to fit around an existing Drawtite receiver hitch. The next one will have an integrated receiver.
P1010005.JPG
P1010004.JPG

The bumper Toyrod shows in post #22 is mine. I am very happy with it. Here it is, all painted up and installed on my '62:
Bumper 005.JPG

4x4Labs. $$$$.00cents
DSC_0136.jpg
[/IMG]
That's beautiful, and damn, that's a frightening descent.
I've built a couple like this one. I plan on doing a build thread in the next month or so. They run about $600 to build. This one had a 33x12.50 centered. The one before was offset to the driver side.
This one was built to fit around an existing Drawtite receiver hitch. The next one will have an integrated receiver.
Keep us updated on this...
Solid Rock Off Road
That's beautiful.

That's beautiful, and damn, that's a frightening descent.

If it were as steep as it looks in that picture, Cobberly would not be driving down it in that whale :laughing:

By the time you get that far down Golden Spike in a leaf sprung truck you don't really care.....

If it were as steep as it looks in that picture, Cobberly would not be driving down it in that whale :laughing:

By the time you get that far down Golden Spike in a leaf sprung truck you don't really care.....

Maybe, but Cobberly wasnt driving;) Look down.

Here is the bumper I built a few months back. Its a basic design with swing out that can be removed.
back bumper.jpg
IMG_2394.jpg
IMG_2393.jpg

Man-A-Fre 1st Gen

I'll be replacing the latching system soon so I can open each swing-out independently...and I lost the non-captive latching bits on the trail recently.
P0005906a.jpg

Heres a pic of my rear bumper that AJ at 'bent up' built for me.

AJ at 'Bent up' built this for me...
IMG_1329[2].jpg

T-bone, that thing looks nice! Good quarter armor!

Is there one swing arm there, or two?

Hey Rigger, that would be one swing out. Wish it was two as I have to make room to open it! Thanks for your kind words.

Here's my home brew!

Chicago
blotch08 075.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom