Shout out to TRAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I just wanted to shout to all TRAL members and administrators for doing a great job. I have steadily noticed the improvement of our land, trails, and their condition over the last few years in the Tonto Forest. Your hard work is noticed!

THANKS for all you do

you are welcome to join :cheers:

Thanks for the recognition! TRAL is a great organization that is making a difference in the Tonto, keeping our trails open. There's a ton of administrative work that goes into that, so if you have the pleasure of seeing Rich Smith (Prez) or Steve Speak (VP) at an event or meeting, make sure to let them know how much their (voluntary) contributions are appreciated. I'll pass on the word as well!

If anyone is interested in learning more about TRAL, we have a monthly information meeting this Wednesday evening, 3/11/20 at 7pm at the Mesa Ranger Station. We have these meetings on the second Wednesday of every month. You can also visit our website at tralaz.org, where you can learn about us and see our Upcoming Event Calendar- and there's even a way to donate there if you prefer making monetary contributions over participation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom