Shout out to Mike at Exit Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted to give a shout out and a thank you to @crikeymike at Exit Offroad. I bought my FJ60 and it already had a Dobinsons lift installed by one of the POs. I wanted to replace with the same shocks, so I PM'd Mike to ask him if they had them in stock. He responded with the link to the parts, making it easy for me. After they arrived (pretty quickly) I was installing them last Saturday and had an install question. I PM'd him again and he responded immediately with the answer. On a Saturday.

So this is a great product with a great pedigree, and Mike has fast shipping and great customer service to boot.

Thanks Mike. If you ever find yourself in South Mississippi, I will definitely buy you a beer.

Thanks for the kind words!! Yeah, anytime I head out west, I'll be passing thru your neck of the middle of nowhere, so I'll give you a holler!!

I know this is an older thread, but I too need to send a shout out to Mike. I purchased a rear bumper from Exit and received an email from him to confirm shipping etc... It wasn't your typical auto generated email, but a personable email which made me feel good about my purchase. I feel if I have issues or questions they will be there. Thanks Mike!

I know this is an older thread, but I too need to send a shout out to Mike. I purchased a rear bumper from Exit and received an email from him to confirm shipping etc... It wasn't your typical auto generated email, but a personable email which made me feel good about my purchase. I feel if I have issues or questions they will be there. Thanks Mike!
Thanks bud!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom