Shout out to Izzy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCTrey133

@Sweet_Brown_80
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Izzy is the man and talked me through my rear actuator install in my 96 LX450. Also, he helped me find the part for muuuuuuch cheaper than anywhere I had checked before.

Quality dude, can't wait to ride a trail with you either at Uwharrie or up in Colorado!

actuator.jpeg

And the ladies say "polla como un burro"

My Spanish is horrible, but typed in by word to Google Translate . . . "polla coma . ." and it didn't look right, but then "got it" with a correction!!

Izzy is the man regardless of poor translations!

And the ladies say "polla como un burro"
I don't know why you people are 'liking' this. Something y'all want to tell the group? Remembering a recent trip to Tijuana, maybe?

But Izzy is a good guy to keep around.

Donkeys are not hung, they are shot

I must concur. he aint half bad....not even 3%....we love you IZZY

Izzy is the man and talked me through my rear actuator install in my 96 LX450. Also, he helped me find the part for muuuuuuch cheaper than anywhere I had checked before.

Quality dude, can't wait to ride a trail with you either at Uwharrie or up in Colorado!

View attachment 1617196

Trey, to kind. So Colorado, plan right now is to drive (crazy) up to Grand Junction to be there by 4/1, will be busy that week "working", but should be able to brake away for a day to do some trails. Then start driving back on 4/7. So will be a work/fun trip.

Izzy is just plain good people.
Don't know how i missed out on the Izzy love fest, but i'm jumping in on it now!! Izzy is the coolest AND word on the street is he has published a book. I'm about to purchase it...Thanks Izzy for all that you do for the cult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom