Shout out for John Hocker!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm sorry to say that I've been an avid member but lost track for awhile while working around the ever so famous Baaken oilfields to assure all of us Mudders continue to have an oil supply but found out today while speaking with him we're losing our beloved John Hocker whom is glorifying himself in pursuit of living the dream while accompanying his wife in her travels. I want to give him a big shout out for being an excellent source and maybe it's already been said- not sure since I've been offline for awhile but "John, we're gonna miss you!"

Yep, couldn't agree more.

Good luck to John Hocker !!

Thanks, John

Thanks for your help John! You've supplied me with cruiser parts for over 10 years! Despite my constantly changing addresses, all over the country.

One time my factory-correct part number e-brake cable wouldn't mount up right. John went home and looked under his 60 to verify some e-brake bracket oddities because of Toyota PN issues. Got it figured out and sent me a new part quick.

Another time John included a toy Land Cruiser with an order I placed. It took me a year to get around to opening the part, and I was happily surprised to find the toy LC inside!

Thanks again, and good luck!

Yup, 12 or so years worth of parts and a handful of visits to the Hocker castle even. :p
The whole Hocker clan is a great group, Heather is lucky to have her new employee on the road with her. :cool:
But we will miss you only being a phone call away John.

A big
:cheers:
From all the Rowland's

Who is John Hocker ?

Who is John Galt ?

Any more Johns ?

Just found out yesterday that John had moved on. Not only is he a great friend but has helped me out a lot over the years. Best of luck to you both in your new endeavors.

Anyone got contact info for John - email or phone#
now that is had moved on from Sierra Toyota?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom