Shot in the Dark _ ARB DELUXE BULL BAR OWNERS PLEASE READ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I am trying to ship my 1997 FZJ80 from Los Angeles to England. Two problems have come up.
1) All frontal protection systems are restricted from entry unless they carry an EU compliant marking such as e1 01 1471, or something similar to that.
2) I am stationed in South Korea, and the vehicle is stored in California so I can't do this myself.

REQUEST:
Would any ARB Deluxe (non winch model) owner be willing to snap a picture or send the info from the data plates on the back side of their bumper?
A service rep said the plates look similar to dog tags and are usually welded in on the driver side near the bend for the side protection.

Cheers,
Hayden

Suggest you contact ARB USA. This is ARB’s subsidiary that IMPORTS into the US from AU. They probably can contact thier counterparts in the UK for info on importing into the UK and give you the required info/paperwork.
B64705B2-4D53-435C-8A3C-928DC8C857A0.png

Last edited:
Suggest you contact ARB USA. This is ARB’s subsidiary that IMPORTS into the USA. They probably can contact thier counterparts in the UK for info on importing into the UK and give you the required info/paperwork.
View attachment 1961003
Great idea! Didn't consider working from that angle but its worth the shot. Thanks for the screen shot on the contact info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom