Short Notice Wickenburg to Crown King over night run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dimples

I owe my soul to the TRD store.
Threads
If anyone is interested in a short notice run. I am going to run from Wickenburg to Crown King starting from Horseshoe Cafe (of course I start a run with breakfast) at 7:00 am Saturday 11/25/17. Breakfast will probably conclude around 8 am and we should be on the road by 8:30. This will probably not be stock friendly. I made the map on google earth and it looks rugged. I would hazard anything with a mild lift and 33s should be okay, but I wont know until I get there. :meh:Here is the proposed route Wickenburg to Crown King 1 . So far it is only @Abigail and myself.

Last edited:
:bounce::steer:

Sad to miss this! Post up pictures

Okay this run was 1- Epic, 2- definitely definitely not stock friendly, and 3 one of the most diverse runs I have done. Some photos of the drive

Amazing view

IMG_1426.JPG

Abigail going over an obstacle. Her 100 performed like a champ:

IMG_1436.JPG

The climb ahead not for the faint of heart:

IMG_1473.JPG

Abigail on Orobelle Rd. just before Crown King

IMG_1482.JPG

Wow! Will have to repeat!

An old unnamed mine on an old unnamed road.

The mine shaft. We thew a rock down and it to a while to hit bottom:

IMG_1451.JPG

An old roller crusher maybe?:

IMG_1442.JPG

Just a wreck:

IMG_1452.JPG

A old tin lid. It is amazing how old trash after a period of time becomes interesting:

IMG_1453.JPG

Well for one thing this was not a boring run. Saw many awesome things, including a grave and several mines. Agree with @Dimples definitely not stock friendly. Had a great time!
8WUe0zc.jpg

SGsiROV.jpg
zSH8wPP.jpg
7undPoB.jpg
dEwwXrC.jpg
R3tS3pk.jpg

I love the back way to crown king but I have never gone that way. Now that winter is setting in up here in utah I miss living in AZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom