short notice Puerco run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have all thein-laws in town and will be taking the men out to the Puerco tomorrow 4/2. it's a Monday and short notice, but if anyone wants to come along it would be good to have more than 1 vehicle along. call me. 896-9635. we will be deciding the time this evening after dinner. probably about 11am at the end of southern blvd. any takers?

Shawn

Shawn,

Are you planning an excursion into the Interior or just playing around the dunes area? I have the rug rat home with me Monday so getting out would be nice but I'd have to be back 4-ish to get Ryan at the bus stop.

well, it was to be an excusion to little moab. but...we did a few dunes at the parking area and headed down the wash. 3 miles into it, i was in 2wd w/ the hubs locked and the front end locked up at slow speed. we were able to use 2 wd, but the tcase was leaking fluid. by the time we hit the parking are, the tcase was grinding. i got it back home by towing it after Jill got us in the camry. i guess i'm out of club runs for a bit until the tcase comes apart and i see the bearings and seals that i think let go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom