Short notice meeting- Tonight 5/18/2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry for the short notice, but there is a club meeting at Crooked Lane Brewery tonight at 6:30pm.
Marias' taco truck is parked onsite.

Hopefully a raffle, discuss ideas for the next club event, as well as any other business that arises.
There will probably be a couple of first time attendees, so a good chance to meet them if you missed last weekends overnighter.

Sorry for the short notice, but there is a club meeting at Crooked Lane Brewery tonight at 6:30pm.
Marias' taco truck is parked onsite.

Hopefully a raffle, discuss ideas for the next club event, as well as any other business that arises.
There will probably be a couple of first time attendees, so a good chance to meet them if you missed last weekends overnighter.
Hoping to join the club, I’m down in Orangevale. Would you mind sending application info my way? Thanks

CP
‘71 FJ40

Hoping to join the club, I’m down in Orangevale. Would you mind sending application info my way? Thanks

CP
‘71 FJ40
Hello,

There really isn't an application, all you need to do is show up to the next meeting. There is also a FaceBook group, that is managed by Ryan Apple, our club president. Toyotally Awesome Cruisers.

If you are interested there is information there about the next two runs, also listed here. Gold Lake run in July, and we have a joint club run with the Reno club in June, the details are posted in the Battleborn clubhouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom