Shop to install OME caster correction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am looking for a shop in the San Fernado Valley/LA area/Ventura County which will intalled the OME caster correction for a reasonable price and know what they are doing. I would be willing to drive a bit further if the price is good AND the place does good work.

TIA.

Is this Kemasa from near the Simi valley CA, from the old 80scool list?

It's been forever, but that name sounds familiar to me ..

:beer:

T Y L E R said:
Is this Kemasa from near the Simi valley CA, from the old 80scool list?

It's been forever, but that name sounds familiar to me ..

:beer:

Yes, the same.

The 80scool list still exsits and I am still on it.

Link Motorsports in El Segundo does great work 310-322-2555

Cool .... I was the nut that used to shoot the bird at Mike K all the time .. I think they booted him once for such gosh darned horrendous behaviour! :D

I seem to remember you helping me with an electrical issue, but it was years ago .. memory is failing *L*

TY

Thanks, I will check them out!!!

T Y L E R said:
Cool .... I was the nut that used to shoot the bird at Mike K all the time .. I think they booted him once for such gosh darned horrendous behaviour! :D

I seem to remember you helping me with an electrical issue, but it was years ago .. memory is failing *L*

TY

It is very likely that I might have helped you with an electrical issue as I have experience in that area, although most of it is with electronics outside of a vehicle, but it all applies.

I don't recall anything with respect to Mike K, but then I tend to ignore certain things.

Yup .. found it. It was when I was first doing my 'under-the-mirror' signals.

Anyways , don't mean to hijack this thread ..

Welcome! You'll like it here I think ..

:cheers:

the past

T Y L E R said:

In checking my email, I talked to you about timing issues, reclining middle and rear seats and Bosch relays, perhaps other things as well :).

I saw those messages, but I was not sure if I had talked to you or not.

I have looked at this list, on and off, for some time. I joined in 2004, but had not posted anything and then forgot my password, etc. Christo suggested that I post here to find a place to get the caster correction installed and so far I got one reference, which is pretty quick, but are not open today. I don't think that I could ask for a better response time!!!

I'd take a drive up to NorCalDougs .. he's got a pool in his back yard .. very sheeek. :D

TY

Considering the price of gas, that would be too expensive, as well as some other issues. I could try doing it myself, as I did install the springs (another person who had done it several times flaked on me). It just seems that there could be some issue with getting it right.

T Y L E R said:
I'd take a drive up to NorCalDougs .. he's got a pool in his back yard .. very sheeek. :D

TY

Ty,
You and most others here know that I'd help most everyone on this forum in any way I can.

BUT...
that particular bridge is...
fig06 (Small).gif
fig09 (Small).gif
fig11 (Small).gif

I only have the 2.5" lift, otherwise I would do that.

Doug, I really don't think that you want to get into the subject here, especially when you consider what has been done. I am more than happy to explain everything, but I don't think that is it appropriate, although it seems clear that you want to raise the issue here.

It is sometimes best to not say anything at all, but I guess you don't get that.

Oh ohhh .. please don't tell me that of all the name in CA that I could have pulled from my hat...........................................I am soooo lost. NTTAWWT :rolleyes:

TY- *way off to the side ...*

EDIT: Ohhhhh .. not a geographical referance at all :doh: :doh:

kemasa said:
Doug, I really don't think that you want to get into the subject here, especially when you consider what has been done. I am more than happy to explain everything, but I don't think that is it appropriate, although it seems clear that you want to raise the issue here.

It is sometimes best to not say anything at all, but I guess you don't get that.
:rolleyes:

what is it with people who cant be civil in a thread, cant those who feel compelled to try and start some kind of immature pissing contest do it offline, wether you think you need an audience or not, just for those who like a tech topic to stay "on topic"

nuff said.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom