SHOOT! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
So @lelandEOD and I have been chatting about heading into the desert to do some target practice and I'd like to know if others would be interested in a day of shooting.

I would love to go sometime. But this Saturday I will be taking advantage of the "new" snow and out of town the next. I need to get out and start practicing for my concealed carry license:poof:.

Yet another activity I would love to participate in, I will be so glad when some of the big projects are out of the way.

Planning to be at the next meeting so let's definitely discuss then.
Can also discuss stuff to bring (like I have a big folding table that we can use as a load table or whatever).

The next month or so is the perfect time of year; not bitter cold and a lower risk of fire. Let's discuss at the next meeting. It would be optimal to combine a run of some sort to a shooting spot.

@Krusty Krab brought one of his firearms last time we did Eldorado, but like I said in that post, it is rougher than other trails the club has done since I joined. Maybe there are some places that involves a milder ride for those folks who don't have BUILT rigs.

@Krusty Krab brought one of his firearms last time we did Eldorado, but like I said in that post, it is rougher than other trails the club has done since I joined. Maybe there are some places that involves a milder ride for those folks who don't have BUILT rigs.

Or rigs in one piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom