Shocks for a 60 with stock suspension

Website
www.autohomeus.com
I need to replace the shocks on my FJ60. It is just too reactive to road bumps, and I am pretty sure the shocks need to be replaced. I will eventually change the stock to OME suspension and spend the bucks on OME shocks to match at that time. Now I want a good shock that will not cost too much. I am thinking stock OEM shocks at like $40 each. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Mike S

Visit site
I'll 2nd that, ran new OEM on the stock fj62, real nice shock, nice ride......great price! did switch to OME because I picked up a used full set cheap......a bit better but not a huge difference.......at least on a stocker. '

John H

[quote author=dd113 link=board=1;threadid=9439;start=msg82411#msg82411 date=1072847556]
How about OEM shocks @ $19 ea? TLCA discount Best stock shock.
[/quote]

Visit site
Not to pimp your thread, but I've got a set of brand new stock shocks I've been trying to sell from my 60 project. They are brand new with bushings and everything, I was trying to get $120 for them (basically 1 free).

I originally bought them for my 60 resto as part of a large dealer order I placed. I then later decided to add lift shackles and add-a-leafs so they are too short to work. Let me know what you think.

Max.Powerzz

Cruisers and Art!
Visit site
Not to pimp your thread, but I've got a set of brand new stock shocks I've been trying to sell from my 60 project. They are brand new with bushings and everything, I was trying to get $120 for them (basically 1 free).

I originally bought them for my 60 resto as part of a large dealer order I placed. I then later decided to add lift shackles and add-a-leafs so they are too short to work. Let me know what you think.

I need new shocks as well, though I'm hoping just to do the whole oem suspension upgrade. Skinner, note his original post is 5 1/2 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom