Shock Mount Bolt part numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
For future searchers, the part numbers for the shock mount bolts on the 200 series (or at least on my 2013 Land Cruiser) are:

90105-16088Front Lower Strut Bolt
90178-A0084Front Lower Strut Nut
90119-A0018Rear Lower Shock Bolt

I couldn't find the rear lower bolt anywhere online or even in the parts diagrams, so putting it here for future 'mudders who do a search.

Don't believe there is one for the rears, and the bolt referenced above comes w/ the washer.
:doh: you are correct. i have the TT shock guards sitting in a box waiting to install, might as well replace my bashed up bolt/washer while i'm at it

IMG_0468.jpg

For future searchers, the part numbers for the shock mount bolts on the 200 series (or at least on my 2013 Land Cruiser) are:

90105-16088Front Lower Strut Bolt
90178-A0084Front Lower Strut Nut
90119-A0018Rear Lower Shock Bolt

I couldn't find the rear lower bolt anywhere online or even in the parts diagrams, so putting it here for future 'mudders who do a search.
When i search for that rear bolt it only shows as listed for Sequoia only, which does use a nut. Every site i found it on said not for Land Cruiser

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 1.14.19 PM.png

I'll verify once it arrives. That is the part number that I got from Tanner at Olathe Toyota Parts. He said it is correct for my vehicle. The only way I will be able to say for sure is to wait for it to arrive and see if it matches the one currently in there.

If this thread is wrong, I will update the original post to make sure I am not spreading disinformation.

My 2013 doesn't have a nut there, the bolt threads into a threaded post. Not sure about the Sequoia, I've never worked on one.

Here is an image from a 4Runner forum:
Bolt.jpg

Supposedly a M12x1.25 thread, in case you want to clean up the threads with a tap while you're in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom