SHO NUFF (Matt), some close call FJ62 action shots!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I give Matt some big credit! Sundays we all hang out and do some offroading in the wash (for those of you not in the South West it's what the rivers are 11 months of the year when water isn't running)... Anyway, Matt gave this run a try that I've never seen anybody make it up! It's sort of like trying to climb a tree in a cruiser and he did a damn good job! This was with 30 PSI in the tires (airing down 39.5s must really suck!).... As you can see it's a close call but him and his rig made it out without any major damage!

matt21.jpg

matt18.jpg

matt14.jpg

matt5.jpg

That looks sick... but i'm not totally sure what i am looking at... is his truck tilting forward and to the drivers side? do you have any smaller pics?

BlueCruiser84 said:
That looks sick... but i'm not totally sure what i am looking at... is his truck tilting forward and to the drivers side? do you have any smaller pics?
The last pic is before I tilted. I couldn't make it up using that line, so I backed up, went to the right and put my passenger tires on a dirt ramp of sorts. If I could have got my driver front tire on the ledge in front before I tipped, I think I could have cleared the obstacle.
The first, second and third pics are after I went over.

Last edited:
damn. How's your cruiser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom