Shipping from Partsouq, Amayama (UAE) etc... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone having trouble receiving items from UAE or Japan? I have been waiting forever for a part for my HDJ. I ordered two different things. One came early and one is in the ether ever since it was supposed to be shipped to the US. Of course THAT is the part I need. I have a tracking number but if I could even talk to anyone it would be a miracle. I am just assuming it is the war (uh oh. I guess I can't say that. Putin is going to jail me for 15 years).

I ordered door molding from Amayana. I think they took 6 to 8 weeks to arrive. Partsouq is anywhere from 3 to 7 days.

Amayama, 2 months since ordering, still waiting.

Anyone having trouble receiving items from UAE or Japan? I have been waiting forever for a part for my HDJ. I ordered two different things. One came early and one is in the ether ever since it was supposed to be shipped to the US. Of course THAT is the part I need. I have a tracking number but if I could even talk to anyone it would be a miracle. I am just assuming it is the war (uh oh. I guess I can't say that. Putin is going to jail me for 15 years).
You could send them a email. Maybe you’ll get an update. help@partsouq.com

Last edited:
@OGBeno has an airlift dropped at his location once a week under dark of night with utmost precision.

They drop it by parachute with a team of professionals to insure that no one else intercepts the shipment.

I've never had any problem with Amayama or Partsouq. I've had Partsouq stuff arrive before domestic sites even sent a shipment notice! Japanese orders seem to take longer than UAE, for whatever reason.

I imagine that shipping is a huge PITA at the moment. Have patience. Both are reputable companies with great service histories.

Willing to wait. Even though it is (normally) my DD, you certainly can’t own one of these without a backup. Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced differences in shipping in the last couple weeks. Maybe I have been lucky and I usually get my stuff within a couple weeks max.

Cool. Hopefully it stays that way but not holding my breath. With any luck I won’t have to order anything else until this sh*t show is over.

Never had any problems from Partsouq although I've noticed lately some items, while significantly cheaper, add up to about the same as buying from McGeorge once you add in the shipping. I'm sure it's probably something everyone though.

I noticed the same thing. Partsouq got me stuff quicker but if there is an issue you might as well write the part off. Returns are not worth the time and effort. McGeorge is awesome. But somewhat limited in my opinion so far.

I just got my first order from Amayama. I ordered a speed sensor and it took over 3 weeks to arrive. They sent me a Denso part instead of Toyota. When questioned about it I received the following response:
Denso is a manufacturer for Toyota genuine parts. The part supplied had both the genuine Toyota part number and the Denso part number. The part supplied is correct.

So, if you are expecting to get a part in a Toyota box, you may be disappointed.

I'm kind of going the route that @OGBeno is suggesting. I started ordering parts from my local dealer and they quickly started giving me a 20 percent discount. Once you factor in the shipping costs for Amayama, partsouq, and McGeorge it's pretty close. I'm willing to throw a few bucks to help a local business and they know me by sight now. I still price compare, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom