shimmy shimmy shake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok guys i've been living with this problem for a month or so. After I put the aussie locker in the rear of my 60 when i accelerate or more noticeable when shifting it feels like the rear is kicking one way or the other. I searched the archives and yes tire pressure is equal adn suspension is tight. Now why would this problem arise only after installing the locker. Help me guys.

thanks
BRyon

No worries... it's just the locker telling you that it's there. Mine does it as well, should also do it under harder acceleration.

Chris

blackandbluefj said:
thats what i was thinking but i just want to make sure i dont need to fix anything else before i start my v8 swap

thanks

Bryon

Did you measure the tires to ensure that they were within 3/8" of each other in circumference? That needs to be done in addition to keeping the tire pressure the same on both sides. Also, what were your innercam measurements on install? We do not get many comments about this type of operation of an Aussie Locker and want to make sure that there are no environmental issues affecting your diff.

V8 swap will be a handful! I am still finishing mine up... feel free to PM or e~mail me if I can help.

Chris

tires were good and as for innercam measurements all the measurement were well in spec but i have to find where i put that blasted paper to get the real numbers

thanks all
Bryon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom