Shifter console small cubby use (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I've searched the forums and cannot find any conversations or posts on this subject. What are some ideas people have regarding using the shifter console small cubby?

Thanks

Robert

Can of beer fits in there when out in the wild.

Hey guys,

I've searched the forums and cannot find any conversations or posts on this subject. What are some ideas people have regarding using the shifter console small cubby?

Thanks

Robert
Junk. The mic for my 2M radio rests in there when I'm using it.
Stuff.jpeg

But otherwise equivalent of the kitchen junk drawer. Mine resembles above but instead of rare gems it’s lose change, knock sensor, circuit opening relay, efi, temp sensor

My T-Max dual battery controller sits in there. In fact, it's been there so long that I didn't even realize what you were asking about at first.

d_312.dbs02dbs02sahara.jpg

Dude! You gotta think outside the box on this one! That cubby holds all kinds of stuff!
Like: dust,dirt, tooth picks, rocks, keys, candy, coins, beer caps, small parts, everything on post #4, chap stick, nail clippers, bic lighter, etc.
I mean it’s endless.

devo

Tire air pressure gauge. Handy, easy to access from outside the vehicle. Nothing else fits!

As I suspected, it’s like the junk drawer that exists in most kitchens. Was just wondering if there were any cool ideas or 3d printed inserts.

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom