Shift Plates 27 different 4 Speed, 5 Speed, 3 Speed w & w/o FD, Automatic and Doubler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shipmag

Hagler Technology LLC. Aka Shipmag
Threads
For all plates I Have go to Post 29, 30, 31 and 32. For Current Pricing go to the last thread. I can ship a ByPass hose with the shift Plate. All plates are shipped USPS Priority Small Flat Rate at Cost.

I have 3 Speed with and without FD Pullout, 4 Speed and 5 Speed Twin Stick shift plates. These look like the stock on an FJ40 including rounded corners the holes are not drilled so you can match the existing holes on the glove box door. The font may not be exact but I can't tell the difference as far as I'm concerned they match. If you’re trying to make it show room condition these will work fine. These are printed on .024 inch brushed aluminum sheet metal. These look like the original except the holes aren't drilled for the rivets or screws.

Cost for any of these is $24.00. Plus shipping within the USA which as of February 2020 is $8.30. They will be shipped USPS priority small flat rate.

International shipping cost more. So before you place the order send me a PM for a quote to your country outside of the United States I will need the city, country and postal code.

Some folks that have bought these have clear coated them to help prevent scratching them. I do not clear coat them because depending on the clear coat it can yellow over time. I have been told that a 2 part high quality clear coat works best to resist yellowing.

Check out the last three pics. I just got these plates in.

View attachment 909054 View attachment 909054 View attachment 909055 View attachment 909059 View attachment 909060
2edit3speedpullout.jpg
View attachment 909055 View attachment 909059 View attachment 909060 View attachment 909060
5 Speed Twin Stick.jpg
4 speed pic used on ebay.jpg
edit3speed.jpg

4 speed triple stick.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm the guy from eBay. Finally I found you. I offered you $50 for 3 shift plates and you told me to me to contact you trough ih8mud. If you are agree I will take two for 4 gear and one for 3 gear. Please let me know.
(818) 730-1331
Arman

Very nice, can you make them customized?

For example, the transmission: a 5 speed, but for the transfer case as what is listed on the plate that is for 4 speed.

Photo N2 transmission and photo N3 transfer. it will match my drivetrain.

Very nice, can you make them customized?

For example, the transmission: a 5 speed, but for the transfer case as what is listed on the plate that is for 4 speed.

Photo N2 transmission and photo N3 transfer. it will match my drivetrain.
Finally made some 5 speed shift plates with the oem transfercase $32 pm for paypal instructions.
5 Speed Oem May 2019.jpg

Last edited:
Lou,
I received my 5 speed shifter plate today. Great product! I'm very pleased with my purchase. Your timeliness in responding to my request and shipping my purchase was top notch all the way.

Thanks,
Michael <><

I am having made a 4 speed transmission with a twin stick transfer case it will look like this. PM as I am accepting orders for these. I still have 5 sped twin stick, 5 speed with oem transfer case, 4 speed stock and both 3 speed versions with and without vacuum pull out.

4 speed twin stick.jpg

I have been having these Plates for several years now. I lost my printer. I am in the process of changing printers. I am at a cross road though. I can print them just like the oem did with sublimation printing. Or I can have them made with the new technology of printing and have them laser etched on aluminum. I am told the image is crisper, clearer and will hold up better in the elements we cruiser heads put them through. I havent seen one yet, I am just going by what the vendors are telling me. The ones I have been printing the old style are good quality as I cant tell the difference between my old one that came off my 76 FJ40 to the ones I had printed before.

My first thought was yes go with the new clearer technology. But as I thought about it, we are restoring these rigs to be like OEM. So even though the laser etch might be better looking its not the way the oem made them. Please give me your all thoughts. Yes the Laser is more expensive at a cost of 30% more. Is it worth it? Please let me know your thoughts.

Actually depending if they are laser etched or suplimation printed. Laser I can probably get one. But the new printers are quoting me 50 plates at a time. So i have to zero in on a vendor once i get muds feed back on which process people would prefer.

Please note the Price for the plates is now $24.00 USD Plus USPS Flat Rate Small Box which is now $8.45. Shipping International is more expensive please send me a pm for a shipping price to your country.
Shipmag 2/28/2018

Last edited:
DD535435-91D3-45A1-862F-65A7862012C5.jpeg
I have added a new plate at the request of a fellow mudder it is a 5 speed with the Vacuum FD pull out found on the three speeds. Same price as all the plates to mudders. $24.00 plus $8.45 cost for usps priority small flat rate shipping. I have four of these plates. That makes a total of 7 different combination of plates.

Last edited:
DE6911F9-65B9-4223-B31C-602F83725EB6.jpeg

I had a guy want this automatic with doubler and twin stick made up. If any one wants this I can make this up for you.

Any custom plates I can do them also. These plates are made to look like an oem plate with what ever drive train you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom