Shield for the rear AC lines in PS wheel well (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need a bit of help, trying to find the part number for the shield/cover that protects the AC lines that are in the PS wheel well. Mine is getting crusty and I want to replace it.

Thanks,

Jaso

I can't seem to find it either, may have to try local toyota parts dept.

I tried that, they can't find it either. I assumed this was a factory part and not something the previous owner added.
I also assume it's a factory part just buried away in a parts diagram somewhere. I'll check mine to see if there is a part number. I suspect there also must be a thread on the forums here that mentions it, but I couldn't find anything.

I also assume it's a factory part just buried away in a parts diagram somewhere. I'll check mine to see if there is a part number. I suspect there also must be a thread on the forums here that mentions it, but I couldn't find anything.
thanks, appreciate the help

Mine is 99% rusted away. I'm wondering if a modified tupperware / servin'-saver could be used? A thick hunk of polyethylene would certainly deflect stones.

Finally got a pix of the part I'm looking for, I seem to have stumped the dealer.

20230622_135540.jpg

Can maybe ask a local metal shop to bend something up and maybe even make something with more protection.

I’m almost certain it’s this part, but it seems NLA.

55225-60040
These guys say they have 7 in stock. Will come from Japan.

Cruiser parts in NH say they have it for $55 plus shipping, going to get it from them.

thanks for help tracking it down though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom