shes home!! thank you!!!please read! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
shes home! after 9 yrs of being broke she just came home from the shop. im new to this site but you people have already helpd me. i can tell this is going to be a wonderful thing. im just learnig how to use the forum so be patient. thanks again!!!:)

Pics and more details. Was it in the shop for 9 years, was it broke down in the woods for 9 years they recently towed to the shop then home, would like to here more of the story?

That is patience! 9 years to get her home.....waiting for more.

I saw it last night you guys it was one impressive vehicle the person who restored it took 9 years and died recently after he finished his project...its pretty badass. Its highly modified with a 6.1L hemi engine, 6 speed, 4 wheel drive, with dana 200 drivelines it does it all with roughly 800hp to the wheels.....

Words, words, words! Proof is in the pictures!

:cheers:

This reminds me of a classic TV cliff hanger... 9 years in waiting, totally badass restoration, owner passes right after it completion... We'll be right back after these brief commercial announcements.

I am glued to this posting.

Can't wait to get more details and pics.

I'm confused! You just got your truck back from a 9 year resto but in another post, your running lights aren't working because you say your fuse panel is rusted and that once you fix that, you have to fix the wipers???
Maybe it's a different truck???
PICTURES!!!:deadhorse:

He sounds new to this site... it took me a while to figure out, limited pics for new posters, have to get a photobucket account, figure out how to sort out what pics to upload, how to upload, how to link the up load to here.... not an small task if you're new.... lol :bang:

But yes.... Pics please!!! :clap:

He sounds new to this site... it took me a while to figure out, limited pics for new posters, have to get a photobucket account, figure out how to sort out what pics to upload, how to upload, how to link the up load to here.... not an small task if you're new.... lol :bang:

But yes.... Pics please!!! :clap:

With a name like dutchess it may not be a he.:hmm:

I guess we can say "be patient this man was patient for 9 years so we can ourselves here at mud can wait 9 years till he posts some pics':popcorn:

I saw it last night you guys it was one impressive vehicle the person who restored it took 9 years and died recently after he finished his project...its pretty badass. Its highly modified with a 6.1L hemi engine, 6 speed, 4 wheel drive, with dana 200 drivelines it does it all with roughly 800hp to the wheels.....

Waiting for pics...

Especially curious about the Dana 200 transfercase or drivelines. Seems like a rare bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom