She’s here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
got her home about two weeks ago, as beautiful as promised. I am currently using her as a delivery vehicle because I
own a restaurant and times are a little crazy. But it could be worse it’s great advertisement.

0887A27E-2A17-44F3-BFCD-F8F4F19CAC55.jpeg

Might be an odd questions but...is all of the fire fighting equipment still operational? Have you tried it? That might also be cool advertising somehow.

Nice truck, is it an HZ? PZ?

Some inspiration for you in case you want to remove all that equipment.

It is what I would do if I ever got one of those decommissioned fire trucks. Plus think about how much food you could deliver.

0302951A30170403W00207.jpg

0302951A30170403W00217.jpg

0302951A30170403W00218.jpg

I am currently using her as a delivery vehicle because I
own a restaurant and times are a little crazy. But it could be worse it’s great advertisement.
I love the truck and the restaurant name! I would definitely order takeout from you guys.
Haven't had Rasta Pasta FOREVER, but as I recall they were some of the most delicious noodles I've ever eaten. Definitely have to get back in up there, for the pasta and to check out the rig!

Congrats on the new rig @G3harris

Might be an odd questions but...is all of the fire fighting equipment still operational? Have you tried it? That might also be cool advertising somehow.

Nice truck, is it an HZ? PZ?
I believe it is but I don’t have hoses to really trie the water pump.

Yeah that’s really what I’m thinking about doing with it someday, is this your rig would love to ask questions if so

It is not mine. Pics were taken from a Japan used auto site. See link below.

Link: 中古車 | トヨタ ランドクルーザー70 ダブルキャブ リフトアップ公認 ピックアップ新品幌付 - 北海道 MARCLE [700030295130170403002] | goo - 中古車情報

Pricey but only 10,000 km according to the site.

Last edited:
Haven't had Rasta Pasta FOREVER, but as I recall they were some of the most delicious noodles I've ever eaten. Definitely have to get back in up there, for the pasta and to check out the rig!

Congrats on the new rig @G3harris
Thanks man please come by and do a takeout or order up some delivery would love to have your business

what are the asking over 30,000 usd for that plus shipping

If I understood the pricing correctly, then yeah that seems around right.

¥3,280,000 = around $30,500 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom